We have experience with every type of automobile — Antiques to American Muscle Cars, the finest imports from Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, Porsche, BMW — to the ordinary car that gets you and your family around town. Val’s Upholstery is proud to be the number-one referred upholstery shop in San Francisco!
- We replace all convertibles with matching colors and materials to factory specifications.
- We have upgrades available for some cars. For example, some car’s plastic windows can be upgraded to glass.
- All vinyl tops can also be upgraded to cloth, if desired.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CONVERTIBLE TOP
Keep your top as clean as possible.
The heat will bake dust or dirt into the top materials and especially into the plastic windows and decrease the life of your top.
Lock your top up at the end of each day.
If you leave the top down for long periods oftime the folding part of the material will be the first part of the top to deteriorate.
Polishes are available to protect your plastic windows.
In warm or hot weather, dirt can “sink into” plastic windows.
We’re happy to recommend some brands that will help you.
Headliners, Seats and Carpets too!
- We can match most original materials for foreign and domestic vehicles, including American muscle cars.
- We can match most motorcycle original seat covers, or create a custom look for your bike.
Foreign and domestic cars
- We’re well-equipped to work on luxury foreign automobiles such as Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, and Bentley.
- We can get original colors of leather and in most cases exact matches of factory design of seats.
- We can also get original colors and patterns of carpets for these cars — which is precisely why we’ve been doing upholstery work for British Motor Cars for many years.
Please call us at 415-558-8498 for a consultation & free estimate.